Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Favourite Designers

This is my first actual post so i thought it would be appropriate for me to tell you my favourite designers.

  1. Valentino: I like Valentino because it has some great classic pieces, all feminine and classy.


2. Alexander McQueen: Who doesn't like Alexander Mcqueen? It has a
mazing and unique pieces with lots of imagination.






3. Jil Sander: I love the combination of plain pieces with colourful ones.




4. Gucci: This summer it's all about colorblocking so the first brand that comes on mind is Gucci .


5. Miu Miu: Again fun,colourful collections but with a more relaxed vibe.


6. Giuseppe Zanotti: I reallt like his designs. They're unique and elegant.




4 comments:

  1. I am your biggest fan ! You are awesome <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your support! I lovee you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gucci reminds me of Zara now, or the other way round :P Thanks for visiting my blog and welcome to blogger ;)

    impressionsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. excactly! zara clearly copies gucci clothes.. is that even legal? xD

    ReplyDelete