Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Still into you...





                                        Top: Topshop   Skirt: H&M   Shoes: Converse



     When I first watched Paramore's music video for ''Still into you'' I instantly fell in love with Hayley's cute Topshop top! So i immediately ordered it and loved it. Also I decided to wear it with a really girly skirt and some sporty shoes just like Hayley did.
     As you can see I looove reading books! I thought I'd tell you more about the kind of books i read as well as some of my favourite ones.I mostly read fictions and books about fashion. These are my top 5 fave books:


     1.The Uglies Series
   2.The Hunger Games
   3.Revenge Wears Prada
   4.The Maze Runner
   5.Mini Sopaholic


             


2 comments:

  1. I love that song and that video! My first post was on it! I love your outfit though! It looks really good on you.

    -Ru
    Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ru! I will check out your post about the video ^_^

    ReplyDelete