Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sunny day

   Me and my friends spent some time at the beach these past couple of days so I decided to write a blog post about it and share some fun pics with you guys. 
    Every summer we go to a place where me and my best friends all have beach houses very close to each other and we spend all day together.That's why I love summer so much! We always have the best time together and almost always stay up late until the sun rises. So here are the pics :)
  






Bikinis: Victoria's Secret



Bikinis from left to right: Adidas, Victoria's Secret the rest :)


Aaaaand this has to be the best shot ever xD
(Bikinis: Quicksilver)




For more photos check out my best friend's blog post by clicking here

19 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Pelin!:) Looks like you had so much fun!
    -Ru
    Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i miss vacationing together with my best friends. glad to know you had a heck lot of fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi it's the best thing ever! Lots of love <3

      Delete
  3. perfect beach day!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the last photo. Looks like you had fun! <3

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I adoreeeeeee this! just awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos look so much fun<3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome photos! it looks like a lot of fun!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time for a new post Pelin!
    Waiting for it. :D Love your posts. Looking forward to it. Hope you're doing good.
    -Ru
    Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete