Saturday, October 5, 2013

Milan day 1

   Hey guys, I know i haven't posted something in ages i had so many things going on! First of all i moved to a bigger city to study economics. (there will be a room tour soon, it was soo fun decorating my new room).
   As I said on my previous post I just came back from Milan. My trip was amazing given that Milan is my fave city in the whole wide world! So of course I took lots of pictures there that I'm going to share with you guys.



    Day 1 

Our first day we went shopping at the beautiful Duomo and had a chill day. 














 Dress: H&M   Bag: Rebecca Minkoff                                                        Dress: Pull&Bear  Shoes: Camper  Bag: Zara






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! :) it seems that you're having nice time there~ btw I love your dress ^^
    a-few-dots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pelin,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete