Saturday, January 18, 2014

Haul!


This is a quick little haul to show you guys what I got this winter break.

1. ZARA coat
When I went for shopping with my mom she showed me this coat and i immediately fell in love with the fabric, the colour, the shape, everything! It was just too gorgeous to pass so the other day I woke up super early just to go get it xD Looks very chic especially paired with sheer black tights and a cute dress or skirt.

2. Pull & Bear top
This one I'd also been eyeing for months and it finally went on sale so I got it as a christmas present from my sister . Even though the prints show up yellow in this pic, they're actually gold and it's just a gorgeous top.

3.Oysho Pj pants
These pj pants screaaam holidays and christmas! They're so cute and everyone who knows me knows that i love snowflakes :D These actually were a gift from mommy as a christmas present.

4.ZARA blouse
Uhm so the true colour and the shape don't show up in this pic at all. This is a really cute top , its backless and a deep plum colour which again was a present from my sista ^_^.

5. ZARA bag
Another bargain from the sales. It has a red front and gold accents.


Let me know if you would like me to do little hauls like this in the future.

    Kisses Pelin xoxo

9 comments:

  1. We have nominated you for the bloggers' Liebster Award! Check out our post for more details!
    http://onedayinmyhighheels.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESS you should definetely do posts like this !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my post!
    http://goldtrains.blogspot.gr/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pull and bear top :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pull&bear top <3
    What about follow each other?
    Let me know :)
    Have a nice day!
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that sweater x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw would you like to follow each other? x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love zara pieces!!!

    Please check my new post- hope you like it

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your purchases x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete