Sunday, January 12, 2014

Makeup Favourites


Hey guys! So I wanted to try something new and create a post about makeup. Please let me know if you would like to see more of these or just fashion ones. This post is about my current makeup faves. Hope you enjoy :)



MAC - Pro Long-wear paint pot in Painterly
This is just a really good base for your eyeshadows or can even be worn by its own for more everyday look

 MAC (Rihanna's collection) - Eyeshadow Pallette in Her Cocoa
4 Amazing very wearable colours 3 of which are shimmery and the other nude one is matte
Christian Dior- Nail Polish in Minuit
This gooorgeus shimmery nail polish I wear almost everyday in winter.

DiorSkin- Nude Glow Sun Powder in 006 Sienna
This bronzer is a shimmery one that gives the perfect sun kissed glow 

MAC - Lipstick in DIVA
MAC - Lip pencil in Nightmoth
So I we all know that dark lipsticks are ''in'' this season so i opted for this deep red lipstick and paired it with this lip pencil to give it a more vamp and strong look.
Christian Dior - Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Chanel - Mascara in Black
MAC- Eye Pencil in Ebony
Shiseido- Sun Protection Liquid Foundation SPF30
This mascara is one of the best ones I've ever tried, makes my lashes super long and thick.
The foundation that I keep coming back, I've used 3 of these up It's that awesome you guys. It stays on all day,it's waterproof and has SPF 30 which is awesome , you get protection even in winter!!

6 comments:

  1. ooh i love your mac lipstick! the color is gorgeous :D
    btw I'm following you back! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mac paint pots! They wear so well! Just make sure to close them tightly, they dry out over time!

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now on bloglovin, and GFC, hope you can follow back =)

    https://www.facebook.com/lepetitplastique

    http://instagram.com/lepetitplastique

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post! great products we love the Chanel mascara
    shall we follow?
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the MAC lipstick Diva!
    hope you enjoy my latest post :)
    xo!

    ReplyDelete